Policy No: 019
Approval Date: 7/7/04
New Mexico State University Library provides a variety of library services to New Mexico State University distance education students under the conditions set forth below.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- Distance Education students registered at NMSU's main campus.
- Students assigned to remote work placement who are registered at NMSU's main campus.
- Graduate students doing theses or dissertations, and registered at NMSU's main campus.
- Those eligible and geographically residing outside Doña Ana County, NM.
WHAT YOU NEED
- NMSU ID card
- E-mail account
- Internet access
- Proxy access
- FAX number (optional)
DE students have access to all resources available via the library's web site including:
- On-line catalogs
- Article databases
- Electronic journals
Subject to the same fees/fines as any MSU-Main Campus student
- Library materials owned by NMSU Library
- Library materials not owned by NMSU Library requested through Information Delivery Services
- Ask a Reference
- Online tutorials
- E-line alert service
- Passport Program
- Alliance Program