|Chair||Samantha Villa||New Mexico State University – Carlsbad|
|Members||James Britsch||New Mexico Junior College|
|Susanne Clement||University of New Mexico|
|Renee Goodvin||Central New Mexico Community College|
|Tammy Powers||New Mexico State University – Doña Ana|
|John Sandstrom||New Mexico State University|
|Cecilia Stafford||University of New Mexico – Gallup|
|Melveta Walker||Eastern New Mexico University|
The Charge of this committee is to improve resource sharing, document delivery, and interlibrary loan services to New Mexico academic libraries by:
- Sharing information about resource sharing activities, systems and databases available for group purchase.
- Developing collection development/resource sharing programs.
- Promoting access to improved technologies for resource sharing among member libraries.
- Collaborating with the State Library and other organizations on statewide initiatives toadvocate for the provision of equal quality library services to all New Mexico higher education students and faculty.
- Overseeing and coordinating the NMCAL Passport Program.
- Identifying and disseminating best practices regarding the delivery of library resources and services to distance learners.
- Providing information to institutional administrations on various available means and methods of providing library services and
resources to distance learners.
- Exploring, promoting and seeking funding for appropriate new technologies that enhance the delivery of library resources and services to distance learners.