Date: August 25, 2011
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Jeanette Smith, NMSU Library, (575) 646-7492, firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know where to go for help with a research paper? Or how to get books from libraries all over the world? Or where to browse DVDs, CDs and current magazines?
According to NMSU Library Reference Assistant Wendy Simpson, the NMSU Library is a complex place, and many people do not know about the many useful resources that are available.
All members of the campus community are invited to join the Library staff for a forty-minute tour of both NMSU Library buildings. It is not necessary to sign up in advance. In addition to seeing highlights of services and collections, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions.
Tours will begin at the Information Desk at Zuhl Library on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, August 24, 11:30 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. and 12:30 p.m. to 1:10 p.m.
- Thursday, August 25, 11:00 a.m. to 11:40 a.m.
- Monday, August 29, 10:30 a.m. to 11:10 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 30, 1 p.m. to 1:40 p.m.
- Thursday, September 1, 3 p.m. to 3:40 p.m.
- Friday, September 2, 9:30 a.m. to 10:10 a.m.
Individual tours can also be arranged. Students can get a certificate of attendance that instructors may count toward extra credit.
For more information contact Simpson at (575) 646-4129, the Information Desk at (575) 646-5792 or visit http://lib.nmsu.edu/instruction/tours.shtml.