According to NMSU Library Reference Assistant Wendy Simpson, the NMSU Library is a complex place, and many people do not know about the many useful resources that are available.
All members of the campus community are invited to join the Library staff for a forty-minute tour of both NMSU Library buildings. It is not necessary to sign up in advance. In addition to seeing highlights of services and collections, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions.
Tours will begin at the Information Desk at Zuhl Library on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, January 23 11:30 a.m. to 12:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 23 12:30 p.m. to 1:10 p.m.
- Thursday, January 24 11:00 a.m. to 11:40 a.m.
- Monday, January 28 10:30 a.m. to 11:10 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 29 1:00 p.m. to 1:40 p.m.
- Thursday, February 7 3:00 to 3:40 p.m.
- Friday, February 8 9:30 a.m. to 10:10 a.m.
Individual tours can also be arranged. Students can get a certificate of attendance that instructors may count toward extra credit.
For more information contact Simpson at (575) 646-4129, the Information Desk at (575) 646-5792 or visit http://lib.nmsu.edu/tours/.