Date: May 12, 2010
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Jeanette Smith, NMSU Library, (575) 646-7492, email@example.com
Visit the NMSU Library catalog at http://libcat.nmsu.edu/and take our catalog quiz. The first person to email all of the correct and complete answers to Jeanette Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org will receive a gift certificate for dinner for two.
NMSU Library employees are not eligible to enter. The winner will be announced in the Fall 2010 NMSU Library Newsletter at http://lib.nmsu.edu/aboutlib/newsletter/choice.shtml.
1. Who is the author of “Meet Me in the Doghouse?”
2. How many copies of “Meet Me in the Doghouse?” does the NMSU Library own?
3. What breed of dog is featured in “Meet Me in the Doghouse?”
4. What profession was practiced by the author of “In My Place?”
5. Who is the author of “In My Place?”
6. Who wrote “Dateline New Mexico?
7. What year was the author of “Dateline New Mexico” born?
8. What year was the author of “Anna Karenina” born?
9. Who is the author of “Anna Karenina?”
10. Does the NMSU Library own a copy of the movie “Cabaret?”
11. What title comes up under the subject search “Graphemics?”
12. What do the initials J.R.R. in the name J.R.R. Tolkien stand for?
13. What is the call number for “The Tolkien Reader?”
14. What are the titles of the four novels in “The Alexandria Quartet?”
15. Who is the author of “The Alexandria Quartet?”
16. What was Mark Twain’s real name?
17. What materials format is “Black Birds, Red Hills” by Libby Larsen?
18. What New Mexican artist does “Black Birds, Red Hills” honor?
19. In which library, Zuhl or Branson, is the “Red and Green Chile Cookbook” found?
20. Who did the photography for the “Red and Green Chile Cookbook?”