NMSU Library Announces End of Semester Hours
The New Mexico State University Library announces end of semester hours for both Zuhl and Branson libraries.
• Monday, December 16, through Friday, December 20, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Saturday, December 21, through Wednesday, January 1, closed (Winter Holiday).
• Thursday, January 2, through Friday, January 3, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Saturday, January 4, through Sunday, January 5, closed.
• Monday, January 6, through Friday, January 10, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Saturday, January 11, through Sunday, January 12, closed.
• Monday, January 13, through Wednesday, January 15, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Regular Library hours resume on January 16, 2013, when classes begin (closed January 19-20 for Martin Luther King, Jr., Day).
The Archives & Special Collections Department in Branson Library will be open by appointment only from 9 a.m. to noon and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., December 18 through December 20, and January 2 through January 15. The Caroline E. Stras Research Room will resume regular hours, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., on January 16. Visit http://lib.nmsu.edu/depts/archives/archsvs.shtml for Archives & Special Collections hours.
The Government Documents & Maps Reference Desk in Branson Library will be open by appointment only. Regular Documents service hours will resume January 16. Visit
http://lib.nmsu.edu/depts/reference/govdocs.shtml for Documents hours.
The full schedule of general Library hours is available at http://lib.nmsu.edu/aboutlib/libhours.shtml#schedule and on a voice recording at (575) 646-4749.