NMSU Library Announces End of Semester Hours
The New Mexico State University Library announces end of semester hours for both Zuhl and Branson libraries.
• Monday, December 17, through Friday, December 21, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Saturday, December 22, through Tuesday, January 1, closed (Winter Holiday).
• Wednesday, January 2, through Friday, January 4, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Saturday, January 5, through Sunday, January 6, closed.
• Monday, January 7, through Friday, January 11, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Saturday, January 12, through Sunday, January 13, closed.
• Monday, January 14, through Wednesday, January 16, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Regular Library hours resume on January 17, 2013, when classes begin (closed for Martin Luther King, Jr., Day, January 21).
The Archives & Special Collections Department in Branson Library will be open by appointment only from 9 a.m. to noon and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., December 19 through December 21, and January 2 through January 16. The Caroline E. Stras Research Room will resume regular hours, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, on January 17. Visit http://lib.nmsu.edu/depts/archives/archsvs.shtml for Archives & Special Collections hours.
The Government Documents & Maps Unit in Branson Library will be open by appointment only. Regular Documents hours will resume January 14. Visit http://lib.nmsu.edu/depts/reference/govdocs.shtml for Documents hours.
The full schedule of general Library hours is available at http://lib.nmsu.edu/aboutlib/libhours.shtml#schedule and on a voice recording at (575) 646-4749.