Our Circulation Policy provides information regarding the procedures, guidelines and rules that govern our operation.
Circulation Desks are located on the first floor of both libraries and available during library hours
- Zuhl Library information desk - (575)646-6910
- Branson Library information desk - (575)646-3101
- Renew your items
Online - If
your book is due, but you're not finished with it. Login to your account to select the item(s) you want to renew.
Email the Circulation Desk for questions or comments
- Appeal Fines/Fees Form - To appeal fines or fees assessed against your library account, print out, complete and submit the form to the circulation desk
- Faculty Authorization Form - NMSU faculty members can authorize grad students to check out books for them. Print out, complete and submit the form to the circulation desk
- Special Handling Request Form - To get books with the Location of "Labeling", "Repair", "Ordered" or "Received"