SciFinder© is a research discovery application that provides integrated access to the world's most comprehensive and authoritative source of references, substances and reactions in chemistry and related sciences.
Sign into SciFinder Scholar (if you are already registered).
Register to use SciFinder Scholar (if you're a new user).
- From the user registration page click "Next" button to begin registration as a new user.
- Provide the required registration information (only your NMSU email address will be recognized).
- Click the "Register" button.
- A message indicates that you will receive email from CAS to the address specified in the form.
- Read the email message from CAS and follow the instructions.
- A confirmation page indicating that registration is complete will be displayed.
- Click the link provided in the email message to start working with SciFinder on the web.