Policy No: 043
Approval Date: September 2, 2009
Historical Notes: Revised 10/4/2017
The library provides several conference room spaces for use by library personnel both in Branson Library and Zuhl Library. The library also provides conference room bookings for campus affiliated sponsored groups in Zuhl Library (Room 225).
Meeting Room Capacity and Features
The library meeting room is located on the 2nd floor of Zuhl Library. Maximum capacity is 35. The room has a whiteboard, podium, and 50-inch monitor. Teleconferencing is possible, but equipment is not provided; for information on teleconferencing please call 646-1508.
Library Administrative Rules and Procedures
- Booking of conference rooms in Branson Library and Zuhl Library is done electronically.
- To book a conference room go to: http://nmsu.libcal.com/reserve/zuhlconf
- The Conference Room 225 may be booked for use from 8:00 a.m.- 4:45 p.m., Monday- Friday only. This room is not available for use at any other times.
- Library departments receive priority in scheduling.
- Booking of conference rooms is on a first come-first served basis.. Groups booking rooms are responsible for the following:
- Provide their own equipment and technical support. Any costs associated with teleconferencing are the responsibility of the individual who booked the conference room.
- If food/beverages are being delivered, arrange for acceptance of delivery.
- Clean up and put furniture back in place.
- Those using room are subject to following safety procedures, e.g, evacuating the building for fire drills or alarms, leaving if building has to be closed early for weather, electrical outage.