Check the Conference Room Calendar for availability.
All reservations are tentative and announcements of your event should only follow confirmation from the Calendar Administrator.
- University Library departments receive priority in scheduling. The University Library Administration reserves the right to preempt any reservation in case of emergency and to cancel any reservation where misrepresentation is involved.
- The Library's Conference Room (Zuhl #225) is available for use by university personnel for official university meetings only. The room may not be scheduled teaching classes, study groups or use by unsponsored outside groups.
- Room capacity is 35 persons.
- Cancellations or schedule changes to a confirmed meeting room reservation should be made in advance to the Library Administration Office, 646-1508.
- The room may only be reserved from 8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m., Monday through Friday. These are the hours the Library Administration Office is open.
- The contact person/department is responsible for any and all damages to the meeting room and its contents.
- The Library is not responsible for lost or misplaced items or any liabilities arising from the use of the facilities.
- The Library does not make arrangements for additional equipment not already provided; support staff will not assist or operate equipment needed for scheduled meetings; support staff will assist with basic set-up.
- If food/beverages are to be served, the contact person or designee must be present for the delivery of such services. No alcoholic beverages are permitted to be served. Seating capacity for sit-down luncheons is 14.
- The clean-up of any food products and associated items is the responsibility of the contact person/department.
- Chairs and tables are to be returned to their original positions.
- Meeting room occupants are subject to the same safety procedures as other occupants of the library e.g. evacuation due to a fire drill.
If you agree to the guidelines:
Your completed reservation request will be emailed to you as receipt.