Request It!Information Delivery Services (IDS)
|Request It! Information Delivery Services Location|
|Zuhl Library, 1st Floor, Room #149, Phone:(575) 646-4737, Fax:(575) 646-4335|
|FALL AND SPRING||SUMMER|
|Monday-Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm||Monday-Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||No Services Scheduled||Saturday & Sunday||No Services Scheduled|
|Email Questions/Comments to Request It!|
Request It! is a service that provides access to needed research information whether owned by the University, another NMSU campus, or other library/organization. Specifically this includes interlibrary borrowing and lending, document delivery, courier services to/from faculty and Ph.D. candidatesí offices, and electronic or home delivery of materials to distance education students and faculty. Select information delivery services are also available to members of the local community and affiliates.
- Request It! is available to all NMSU current and emeritus faculty, regular and retired staff, and currently enrolled students in good standing.
- First time users are required to create a Request It! account with their my.nmsu.edu username and password.
- Non-NMSU users should contact IDS staff for details on service options.
- Users will be notified of the status of their requests and will be provided additional instructions by e-mail.
- Average turnaround time varies based on format type, location of the item, and peak periods in the academic year.
- Costs and copyright restrictions may be associated with some requests.
Request It Delivers! - Courier Service for delivery/return of library materials.
- Faculty and PhD Candidates: For courier service requests to/from on-campus offices, use our Request It Delivers! form.
- Distance Education Students/Faculty: For Desktop or Home delivery of materials, contact us to register.
Libraries that want to Request It!: Lending our materials to other libraries for their patrons.
- Lending Logon, (for libraries only) - to submit a loan request,
- First time user registration for libraries is required.
For more information:
- Contact: Information Delivery Services, Zuhl Library Room 149: Call 575-646-4737, email us.
- Information Delivery Services Policy