|Circulation Desk Locations|
|Zuhl Library, 1st Floor||Branson Hall, 1st Floor|
|Phone: (575)646-6910||Phone: (575)646-3101|
|Circulation Service Hours are the same as the Library Building Hours|
|Email Questions/Comments to the Circulation Desks|
Please Review the Circulation Policy for information regarding the procedures, guidelines and rules that govern our operation.
- If an item you need is already checked out it can be recalled. Recall via the library catalog - (All items are subject to recall after 21 days.)
Borrowing from Other Libraries
- Reciprocal Borrowing agreements for those interested in borrowing books directly from another library.
- Application for a Guest Borrower Card - If you're not affiliated with NMSU but would like to be a guest borrower, print out, complete and submit the form to the circulation desk.
- Application for UTEP/EPCC Participants to Borrow - UTEP/EPCC students and faculty are eligible to borrow books from the NMSU library. Print out, complete and submit the form along with your UTEP or EPCC ID card to the circulation desk.
- Appeal Fines/Fees Form - To appeal fines or fees assessed against your library account, print out, complete and submit the form to the circulation desk
- Faculty Authorization Form - NMSU faculty members can authorize grad students to check out books for them. Print out, complete and submit the form to the circulation desk
- Special Handling Request Form - To get books with the Location of "Labeling", "Repair", "Ordered" or "Received"
Email the Circulation Desk for questions or comments