The NMSU Library Voyager Catalog is scheduled for an upgrade
during the week of May 9th.
During this time the system will not be available for use.
If you have questions about renewing books, please email email@example.com. If you have questions about the upgrade, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
While the NMSU Library Catalogs are offline you can use the WorldCat system.
In WorldCat you may limit your search to just one of the NMSU Library Catalogs if you wish. On the search page scroll down to the "Limit availability to:" section.
- For Branson and Zuhl Libraries, click the box by "Items in my library (IRU, New Mexico State University)"
- For Alamogordo, enter MXO in the Library Code box
- For Carlsbad, enter NM1 in the Library Code box
- For Dona Ana, enter D2A in the Library Code box
- For Grants, enter MU$ in the Library Code box