Archives & Special Collections can provide reference copies of documents and high resolution scans of material found in the collections for a fee.
Documents Duplication Requests
Photographs Duplication Requests
- Fill out and submit the online Duplication Request form.
- You will be notified by email and provided an invoice for fees. (See our List of Library Fees & Charges. Prices will vary according to item).
- You will also need to complete and mail to us your signed copy of the Permission to Use form in order to obtain the department heads approval and signed consent for duplication of the requested items.
- Once payment has been received and the order processed, you will receive it along with the completed request/permission to use form, signed by the Archives & Special Collections department head.
Before your order can be processed, payment must be received. (Check or money order payable to NMSU Library, or cash is accepted. We cannot accept credit card payments at this time).
Mail your payment and if applicable, the completed Permission to Use form, to:
- NMSU Library Archives & Special Collections
- P.O. Box 30006, MSC 3475
- Las Cruces, NM 88003